1. Made in North America: By manufacturing our ducting in North
America, ThermoFlo provides jobs that help local economies. It also
allows us to have better control over the quality of our products.
2. Designed to surpass North American production standards:
ThermoFlo products are designed to surpass all production standards
set out by various testing agencies, such as UL and ETL, to ensure our
products are safe to use and high performing.
3. Exceeds UL 181 duct requirement: UL 181 is a series of safety
requirements for air ducts set out by Underwriters Laboratory.
4. Certified and tested by ETL: ETL is a leader in electrical safety
compliance. A product that's certified by ETL is determined to have
met the requirements of prescribed product safety standards.
5. Made with the strictest quality standards: ThermoFlo's strict
quality standards go well beyond the minimum requirements of
testing agencies and are the main reason why we have never had
a single product returned to us.
6. Antibacterial components to prevent mold growth: Mold is often
a problem in areas that require ducting and can be hazardous to your
health. That's why ThermoFlo ducting is designed to be mold resistant
to help keep your facility clean and safe.
7. Self extinguishes, does not burn: ThermoFlo ducting doesn't burn,
meaning if a fire starts in one area it won't spread to another via the
8. Does not fail: ThermoFlo ducting is designed to last a lifetime
so you don't have to worry about constantly spending money to